1. Start Early – It’s never too early to start looking for your wedding dress. Give yourself plenty of time to browse different styles and designers, and make appointments at bridal boutiques to try on dresses. We particularly love Nicola @ Matilda Rose Bridal
2. Consider Your Venue – Your wedding venue can help guide your dress choices. For example, if you’re getting married in a Ball room your dress will probably be very different than if you were getting married on a beach, where a lightweight and flowy dress might be more appropriate. The joy of Hendall Manor Barns is that anything goes!
3. Set a Budget – Wedding dresses can vary greatly in price, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Be upfront with your bridal consultant about your budget so they can help you find dresses that fit within your price range.
4. Know Your Body Type – Different dress styles flatter different body types. Do some research and find out what styles might be most flattering on your body type.
5. Keep an Open Mind – Don’t be afraid to try on different styles, even if they’re not what you originally had in mind. You might be surprised at what looks best on you!
6. Consider Alterations – Many dresses can be altered to fit your body perfectly. If you find a dress that you love but it doesn’t quite fit, ask your bridal consultant about alterations options.
7. Bring Accessories – Bring any accessories you plan to wear on your wedding day, such as shoes or jewellery, to your dress fittings. This can help you get a better idea of how the entire look will come together.
8. Trust Your Gut – At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you feel confident and beautiful in your dress. Trust your gut and choose the dress that makes you feel your best.
Choosing the perfect wedding dress can be a fun and exciting experience. By following these tips and working with a knowledgeable bridal consultant, you can find the dress of your dreams and feel confident and beautiful on your big day.